Sunday 17 September 2023

SASS Appreciation Week

Good evening! I have 9 cards to share with you tonight. At my work we recently had SASS Appreciation Week. SASS stand for School Administrative and Support Staff - in other words the people who keep the school running for the teachers! At my school we had a morning tea and each of our support staff received a card with a gift card in it.


The cards were inspired from Patty Bennett. I had to alter the dimensions to fit Australian sized cards and I had coded the papers I used.













Cardstock: Azure Afternoon, Basic White, Berry Burst, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Lost Lagoon, Poppy Parade, Pretty Peacock

Designer Series Paper: Garden Walk, Inked Botanicals, Masterfully Made

Die: Taylor Made Tags

Ink: Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Lost Lagoon, Poppy Parade, Pretty Peacock

Stamp: Circle Sayings


Until next time,

Allison

0 comments:

Post a Comment