Sunday 17 May 2020

Inkspired Blog Hop 114

Good evening and welcome to the INKspired Blog Hop. Maybe you came from Julie or you might be starting here.

Here is the sketch for the hop:


And here is my card:



This week my uncle turns 77. As I had no idea what card to make him, I decided to use the hop as my inspiration.

Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Regals Designer Series Paper
Ribbon: Country Club Twine
Stamps: Birthday Bonanza, Rooted in Nature

Next on the hop is the wonderful Maree. Don't forget to hop around and see all of the amazing creations!



Until next time,
Allison

2 comments:

  1. Your uncle will love this card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your choose is great Allison, your uncle will love it. Such a great stamp set, very versatile.

    ReplyDelete