Sunday 22 July 2018

Inkspired Blog Hop 82




Good evening and welcome to the Inkspired Blog Hop! Maybe you came from Maree or maybe you are starting here. I always look forward to seeing her cards.

Here is our sketch for this blog hop:

Here are my cards:



I wasn't sure what I wanted o create this fortnight and finally decided to use the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper. I also couldn't decided which way yo create the card so I made 2.

Cardstock: Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow
Designer Series Paper: Petal Promenade
Stamp: Rooted in Nature (sentiment)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Punch: Leaf
Ribbon: Fresh Fig Mini Ruffled Ribbon

Next on the hop is Teneale. I wonder what she has created this time.



Until next time,

Allison

1 comments:

  1. Love the combination with the lovely DSP and the cardstock Allison. Must get some of that DSP

    ReplyDelete