Sunday 4 March 2018

Inkspired Blog Hop 74

Good evening and welcome to the latest Inkspired Blog Hop. You may be coming from Teneale or maybe you are starting here. Don't forget to check out all of the wonderful cards.

Here is our sketch:


And here are my cards:



Yes I did make three cards this week, I just couldn't decide which colour to choose! The Designer Series Paper is Petal Garden. I used the Tranquil Tulips Hostess stamp set and the sentiment is from Cake Soiree.

The ribbons are all different. On the Sweet Sugarplum card I used is silver ribbon, on the Calypso Coral card it is the Shimmer ribbon from Sale-A-Bration and on the Pool Party card it is Whisper White sheer ribbon. I can here you saying it doesn't look like Whisper White. That is because I coloured it with my darker Pool Party Stampin' Blend.

Next on the hop is Maree. I can't wait to see what she has made for us.




Until next time,

Allison

0 comments:

Post a Comment