Sunday 21 January 2018

Inkspired Blog Hop 71

Good Evening and welcome to the 71st Blog Hop! You may be starting here or you may have come from Narelle. I can't wait to see what everyone has created.

Here is our sketch for the hop:

Here is my card:



I admit I had a bit of trouble with this sketch. I had many ideas but when I started to implement them, they just didn't work. I was on the phone to a friend today and she told me what I was doing wrong.

"You are overthinking it Ally, keep it simple."

And I realised she was right! So I put away the Designer Series Paper, embossing folders and powder, markers and embellishments. All I kept out was 1 stamp set, a couple of my favourite colours and matching cardstock and ribbon, and it worked!

The colours are Island Indigo, Berry Burst and Lemmon Lime Twist. The stamp set is Beautiful Peacock and the ribbon is Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon.

Next on the Hop is Maree. Don't forget to go around and see everyone's creations!



Until next time,

Ally

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Allison, nice colors. I am sure you had fun just playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Peacock card Allison and the bright colours look amazing together.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Allison and one of my favourite sets. The colour work well together. xx

    ReplyDelete