Sunday 4 September 2016

Blog Hop 40

Hi everyone and welcome to the Inkspired Blog Hop. You may have come from Renee. I always love her cards and can't wait to see what she created for this week.

The sketch for this blog hop is:



When I saw the sketch I knew immediately what I was going to make! I am very excited to have started Christmas crafting! I love creating Christmas cards and even though Christmas is hot in Australia, I still love snowy Christmas scenes!



I wanted to make a card that was monochromatic and decided on Night of Navy and Whisper White. I started by sponging a piece of Fancy Frost Designer Series Paper but I wasn't happy with the result. So I turned the paper over and swiped the paper across the ink pad itself. My Night of Navy ink was quite wet as it has barely been used.
I then stamped the train and greeting from the Christmas Magic stamp set. This set reminds me of The Polar Express and is becoming a new favourite (I am beginning to think I have too many favourites!).
I then stamped the snowflakes from the Flurry of Wishes and punched them out with the Snow Flurry punch.

I enjoyed making this card so much I think I will have to try it with some different colours!

The next step is the wonderful Maree. I am looking forward to see what she has created!




Bye for now!

Allison


2 comments:

  1. Love that train it looks good in the Night of navy ink - great card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely card Allison!that DSP makes the train pop.

    ReplyDelete