Sunday 1 October 2017

Inkspired Blog Hop 65

Good evening and welcome to the Inkspired Blog Hop. You may be coming from Renee or you may be starting here. Make sure you hop around to all the blogs for some fabulous inspiration.

We always start with a sketch and here is the latest:


I must admit that I had the idea for this card last year, but I ran out of time to make it. When I saw this sketch I decided it was time to use the idea.



I used the Holly Berry Builder punch in Garden Green and Real Red. The ribbon is the Gold 1/8 Ribbon and the Designer Series Paper is Quilted Christmas.

Next on the hop is Maree. She always inspires me to do more with my stamping.



Until next time!

Allison

2 comments:

  1. Nice card Allison. good use of the punch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely chrissie card Allison. I must look at this punch as I have missed it.

    ReplyDelete