Sunday 10 July 2022

Christmas in July

 Good evening and welcome to an INKspired Blog Hop! We are celebrating Christmas in July. I always love Christmas so of course I said yes to this challenge.



Here is my creation:




I left it a bit late to order from the new catalogue, so I have used some returning favourites.

Cardstock: Basic White, Real Red
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Soft Suede
Punch: Penguin Builder Punch
Stamps: Peaceful Deer, Penguin Place





Next on the hop is Barbara. Make sure you check out all of the wonderful creations.


Until next time,
Allison


3 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas card Allison. I clever brought these guys but I still have time, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Allison, your little guys are cute. Its good to be back blogging, but can i tell you, i had trouble getting my post together, they change stuff all the time. Thank so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little guys are so cute. Love their bow ties. Love it.

    ReplyDelete