Sunday 25 June 2017

Inkspired Blog Hop 59

Good evening and welcome to the Inkspired Blog Hop. You may have come from Teneale or you might be starting with me. Don't forget to hop around to all the wonderful cards!


Here is our latest sketch:


Can I just say that I love this sketch?? I wanted to do a few different cards because I just had so many ideas. Unfortunately I ran out of time and only got one made. I might be able to make one of them and put it up next week.



This card is for my dad's birthday tomorrow. When I saw the This Little Piggy stamp set it became top of my wish list. I stamped the pigs onto Powder Pink cardstock in Chocolate Chip and fussy cut them out. The card base is Tranquil Tide and the Designer Series Paper is Wood Textures.

Next on the hop is Maree. I can't wait to see what she has made!



Until next time!

Allison

3 comments:

  1. Alison you card is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pigs are so cute, may need to copy for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adored this card when I saw it on Sunday night, sorry I took a few days to get back and tell you. I am totally copying your row of pigs.

    So funny, that you loved the sketch! Renee and I had so much trouble with it. You did a great job.

    Yay for school holidays at the end of the week. Would love to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete