Sunday 30 April 2017

Inkspired Blog Hop 55

Good evening everyone and welcome to the latest Inkspired Blog Hop. You may have come from Renee or you may be starting here. Don't forget to hop around and see all the fabulous creations.

Our sketch for this week:

No automatic alt text available.
My creation for this week:



I wanted to use some of the new product so I have used the Eastern Palace Suite. The stamp set is called Eastern Beauty. I used Dapper Denim and the new In Colours Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist. I have embellished the card with Jewel Basic Rhinestones.



Next on the hop is Maree. I can't wait to see what she has made for the hop!

Until next time,

Allison

4 comments:

  1. I love how speratic your stampin is I'd never be able to achieve this. Lovely Card Allison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great card. Must get this set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and those new In Colors are gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Alison. I did get this set, maybe I should

    ReplyDelete