Sunday 19 March 2017

Inkspired Blog Hop 53


Good evening and welcome to the latest Inkspired Blog Hop. You may be starting with me or you may have come from Teneale. Don't forget to hop all the way around to see all the different creations.

This fortnight we have a landscape card:



Here is my card:


I haven't used Sweet Sugarplum with Bermuda Bay and I wanted to see what they were like together. The Designer Series Paper is from Cupcakes and Carousels and the Glimmer Paper is Sweet Sugarplum from Sale-A-Bration. The stamp set is also a Sale-A-Bration set called Make a Medallion.

Next on the hop is Maree. I look forward to seeing her creation.



Until next time,

Allison.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Allison,

    GREAT CARD! I just adore the colours you have used.

    Hope you are doing well.

    Teneale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Love that DSP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour combination Allison goes together well! I must look closer at the DSP - love it.

    ReplyDelete