Sunday 21 August 2016

Inkspired Blog Hop 39


Hi everyone and welcome to another Inkspired Blog Hop. You may have come from the remarkable Renee who I am sure has created an amazing card.

Our sketch for today is:




I had quite a few different ideas for this sketch but finally decided on this card:




I have made this card for a friend's birthday. She recently commented about how she always wanted a blue hydrangea but couldn't grow one. I knew her birthday was coming up and decided to make her one.

I altered the sketch slightly to make the rectangle bigger. I used the Thoughtful Branches Bundle to stamp and cut the flower in Marina Mist. The stem is made from Old Olive. I used the stamp set Balloon Celebration for the sentiment.

Our next artist is the marvellous Maree. I am sure she has made a magnificent card!



Bye for now!

Allison

3 comments:

  1. Alison, your friend is going to love your card so much. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Allison and indeed blue hydrangeas are hard to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Allison i do love this stamp set but i didn't get it. Now your making me want it!

    ReplyDelete